Glitter on boyfriend’s face

anp1005

Hi everyone…I’m hoping someone can give me some advice.

香蕉视频app网 Last night I went to see my boyfriend after he got off work. When we were sitting together I noticed a small piece of glitter on the bottom of his nostril. Just one piece. I got upset and started questioning him. At first he wasn’t mad, but then he got pretty pissed. We are now barely speaking because of this.

I told him that I wanted to know where the glitter came from and who the girl was that it came off of. He told me that had no idea where it came from and that it was definitely not from another girl. He told me that he was sweeping the floor at work (he works in a restaurant) and that maybe the piece of glitter was on the floor and flew up onto his face. He swears up and down that he has no clue where it came from.

Does this sound like BS or does it sound like he’s telling me the truth? I have no reason to believe he would cheat on me. I’m just very upset about this piece of glitter

香蕉视频app网You sound like you have some trust issues and are blowing this waaaaaay out of proportion.

香蕉视频app网 Its ONE piece of glitter....cant even confirm it came from makeup.

香蕉视频app网 Apologize to him for overreacting

Glitter gets EVERYWHERE and on EVERYONE. They call glitter the "herpes" of arts and crafts for this reason. Really, all you need is a little bit and it's everywhere. He works in a restaurant...there's your answer. Someone brought their Grandma Gladys in to celebrate her 200th birthday or whatnot and what do they do? They give cards...and some of them have glitter...which gets on the furniture/floor and he sweeps it. Yep.

香蕉视频app网 When people wear "glitter" on their face, it's usually a colorful, shiny liquid that "glitters" in the light...you put it on your eyelids, usually, or around your eyes. It's not actual gobs of glitter on their face. It can get into your eye and it looks tacky. Unless it's Halloween or you're Lady Gaga, it won't happen.

香蕉视频app网 Do you feel a bit better now? I think you owe your boyfriend an apology.

So…everyone here thinks that I should apologize to him and let it go? I’m afraid to let it go…what if it WAS from a girl? I met up with my boyfriend last night and we talked about it. He still swears he doesn’t know where it came from. Should I believe him?

So…everyone here thinks that I should apologize to him and let it go? I’m afraid to let it go…what if it WAS from a girl? I met up with my boyfriend last night and we talked about it. He still swears he doesn’t know where it came from. Should I believe him?

has he cheated on you before, or given you reason to be suspicious? this seems extreme to me. that would not be my first thought if i saw one香蕉视频app网 speck of glitter on my bf's nose. i'm extremely cautious/suspicious by nature, but even i wouldn't go there UNLESS i had reason to believe he was cheating on me. seems like you're leaving something out here.

So…everyone here thinks that I should apologize to him and let it go? I’m afraid to let it go…what if it WAS from a girl?

香蕉视频app网 Absolutely! Hold on to this shred of possibility and beat him over the head with it until he is so sick and tired of being accused of cheating that he puts one foot in front of the other and leaves you standing there by yourself, shouting "cheater!" to the wind.

香蕉视频app网 Last year there was a running joke at my workplace because every day I would show up with random specks of glitter on my face and I would have NO idea where they came from. I checked my pillow, my clothes, my moisturiser -- everything. My friends and I came to the conclusion that the only possible explanation was that my skin was somehow producing the glitter by itself.

It took me months to realise that the "glitter" was in fact tiny specks of my cell phone's silver cover paint, which was coming off bit by bit.

Just imagine if my bf had accused me of messing around with some glitter monster dude because of it. I normally don't respond very well to drama or accusations of any kind, but he would have found himself single in less than a blink of an eye.

Frankly I am a bit surprised that your bf seems to be placating you on this... I find irrationality with fire.

The question should be, "Why would he take the time to argue with someone who has accused him of cheating, because he had a speck of glitter on his nose?"

I have a friend who used to own a bar that I went to. She used wear some kind of make up with glitter in it some nights if you were there when she first came in and she was a hugger. She would give you a hug and you would end up looking like you just came from the strip joint. Like everyone said glitter just gets everywhere. If he doesn't have a history of cheating. Drop it, say sorry and move on.

香蕉视频app网 No. On no account believe him. Trust makes up no part in a healthy relationship and never ever forget that every time he leave your side, he is probably making eyes at three other women.

Seriously though, why wouldn't香蕉视频app网 you believe him? Either he has cheated, one of your past bf's has cheated or you have some major paranoia that you need to check before it ruins every relationship you ever have.

What kind of glitter was it? Was it the arts and crafts kind (whichtends to be bigger)or was it the teeny tiny kind that is often in shimmery eyeshadow?

I still think maybe you're getting a little too excited over one piece of glitter but if itwas the eye shadowy kind I can see why you're more on edge. Give him the benefit of the doubt this time unless you have other reasons not to trust him...if it shows up consistently then maybe it's something to think about.

I'd just like to add, occasionally I find specks of glitter on myself and I have no idea where they came from. It happens when I can't even remember being around people who had on glitter.

Now if his penis was one big glitterball, I'd be suspicious. But a tiny piece of glitter by his eye..it could've gotten there a million ways.

Archived

香蕉视频app网 This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.