Open Club  ·  19 members  ·  Free香蕉视频app网

Journals

Flashback: Some scenes of the movie Pearl Harbor conjured up. I don't know why I remembered this movie. Great movie by the way, I want to see it again. In all the romantic drama movies (Pearl Harbor, The Notebook etc) it's always the same storytwo men wanting the same woman which always happens to be in a relationship with one of the two lol. I haven't seen the reverse in a movie (two women wanting the same man and fighting till the end), maybe there are some movies with this plot but I don't think it's the norm. This is not romantic lol? On the other hand, I haven't seen many romantic dramas to begin with so I can't draw a conclusion.

Then I remembered I have seen the reverse scenario in real life. I had a friend who was a player. Pretty good one I have to concede based on the results. So I witnessed a fight - and it was a good one - between two girls who wanted him. It was so freakin entertaining and hilarious hahaha. I guess the "two women wanting the same guy" scenario does not evoke any romantic/dramatic/erotic emotions. Not suitable for a movie, it would't sell. Fine entertainment in real life though hahahaha

One of my random nonsensical thoughts of the day.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

香蕉视频app网 I asked kamurj to delete my account as I wanted to focus on work. It seems you can't delete your account so here I am again lol My intuition was right! I came back to Liverpool three weeks a

香蕉视频app网 He has to give me a sign, how else I am supposed to know? I am just asking for a small fall out between two mere mortals. That's it. No, actually after the fall out she needs to fall in love with me o

香蕉视频app网 With regard to your career:  

Posted Images