My ex and met on Face book 10 years ago  and we hit it off. However, after 5 months he broke it off because he felt like we don’t live within reasonable distance to support a relationship. We live 5 hours away from each other of driving distance. We still kept seeing each other because we couldn’t let go. We wanted to be together but in practice there was a great distance separating us

Then he ended it again because he lost feelings, according to him. We ceased contact only for him to reappear stating he misses me then we started seeing each gain. He went cold again and ended it again for the same reason, the distance. We would reconnect and hangout over a period of 3 years until things started going downhill.

He started bailing out in the last minutes arrangement to meet up and he became distance. Then he claimed he lost his job and can’t visit me. He withdrew but I kept contacting him and he ended up telling me that he needed space. I reached out again after 2 months only to learn he met someone local. I decided to move on.

Then he reached out again  after months and we reconnected. It became a wash and rinse repeat cycle. He would reach out stating he misses me. Once the excitement wears off goes cold, bail on our plans to meet in person. Last time we reconnected I suspected he was seeing someone else close to were he lives because he was behaving sketchy.  He was flaky and He stood me up on skype. Then gaslighted me when I gave him flak for it. I finally had enough last time when he dropped me because of the same reason, distance and ignored my attempts to contact him.  I was so hurt. We didn’t talk for 4 years because I deactivated my face book profile and changed my number. He had no way to contact me.

I reactivated it  2 years ago and within a month he opened a new face book account and messaged me claiming he has been looking for me all these years and he feels like he is dreaming. he misses me alot. And left his number to message him. I downloded a texting App and messaged him telling him not to contact me and reminded me how he treated me last time. I didn't even wait for his response. I deleted the app then block him on face book. He was out of my mind. Until today when I checked message request only to see it was from him using a fake account. He basically said how i never left his heart and he knows i blocked his main profile and is hoping i will message him back. Now i have so many thoughts running my mind..I'm scared to give in because I don't want to get hurt again. why won't he give up? are we meant to be?

香蕉视频app网 No you two were not meant to be.  Request that he cease all contact with you and that it's time to go your separate ways permanently, wish him well and ask him to respect your wishes.  Make it final.  Should he become relentless, then ghost, block and delete him forever.  Don't go back anymore.  This is it. 

14 minutes ago, MrsWise said:

Now i have so many thoughts running my mind..I'm scared to give in because I don't want to get hurt again. why won't he give up? are we meant to be?

香蕉视频app网 My guess is because the well went dry.  As long as you allow yourself to be treated in this way, he'll never respect you in the way you deserve.

He has you on the back burner while he shops around for a better deal.  Choose wisely, and refuse to accept the demotion.

• Like 1

香蕉视频app网 Reason why he won't give up? Sounds like he's mentally off to me. Don't reply and block. Learn your lesson that being treated like a yo-yo means it's not the right relationship, and also that LDRs aren't realistic and frustrating. 

香蕉视频app网 Pour emotional energy into someone local who makes you a priority. Everyone has a limited amount of time in the day. Don't waste it on any Mr. Nowhere Man.

I have a feeling your self-esteem could use some work. If you don't value yourself and your time, nobody else will. 

• Like 1

You met 10 yrs ago and this is still going on?  Wow 😞 

I am guessing there was a reason you two were never able to move closer.

IMO, after you broke up the first time (after 5 mos), that should have been it!

But, instead you continued to let him be this way with you (off/on).. push/pull crap.

Why does he keep trying to contact you?  Because he knows you'll give in..again.  We teach people how they can treat us, and you've let him time & time again.

No, you are not meant to be, because if you truly were- you'd be an actual couple by now with some stable, solid ground.  

Be strong- don't even reply to this anymore.. Just isn't workable.. so stop accepting this sad, nothingness 😞 

Get yourself moving on with your own life... find a real, meaningful relationship with someone much closer.

3 hours ago, MrsWise said:

why won't he give up? are we meant to be?

Good heavens, no. 

This is not what "meant to be" looks like. He seeks you out because he knows you're a sure bet when he's bored, lonely and wants attention. If you two haven't managed to make this work of 10 years of this malarkey, it's never going to. He isn't into you that way, and you can be sure that you will get hurt again. 

You need to find your backbone and stop replying to this weirdo. He doesn't come to you for the right reasons and has no respect for you. Stop allowing that, and close  the door on him for good. 

• Like 1

Get on some quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting men locally.

Step away from social media. His catfishing is not a "sign". It's just that you're lonely and he seems to fill a void.

香蕉视频app网 Review and reset All your social media privacy settings so that only people you know can view your content or message you.

香蕉视频app网 Don't live, no less love, from behind a screen.

• Like 1