Girl I was seeing deleted me off Snapchat

So been seeing a girl, we’ve had quite a few dates  Led to kissing each time. I uploaded some Snapchat’s to my story, one of them was out getting food and she randomly deleted me. the only thing I can assume is she thought I was with another girl. So she got pissed off and deleted me ! She’s an older woman in her mid 30s. Another  thing is she kept saying yes to seeing me again  and then not arrange another time! Any chance I can savage this ? because she had a good vibe while I was with her or do you think it’s done and she had low interest? Thanks 

Edited by Jaypablo1992
  • Jaypablo1992 changed the title to Girl I was seeing deleted me off Snapchat
7 minutes ago, Jaypablo1992 said:

Another  thing is she kept saying yes to seeing me again  and then not arrange another time! 

香蕉视频app网 It sounds like she's met someone else. 

• Thanks 1

I think she wasn’t interested. If she was interested she wouldn’t have deleted you and showed more interest in getting back to you right away. If someone wants you they show it. 

香蕉视频app网 It’s best to just move forward from here

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Jaypablo1992 said:

香蕉视频app网 So been seeing a girl, we’ve had quite a few dates  Led to kissing each time. She’s an older woman in her mid 30s. 

香蕉视频app网 Unfortunately, seems like You had "low interest", played games and didn't bother to ask to see her exclusively and assumed posting stuff on social media made you seem more desirable.

Most like she simply moved on to someone who can be more decisive in a dating situation.

3 hours ago, Jaypablo1992 said:

So she got pissed off and deleted me ! She’s an older woman in her mid 30s. Another  thing is she kept saying yes to seeing me again  and then not arrange another time!

Seems YOU are the only one 'in it'.  Don't try to please people who don't appreciate- one sided doesn't work well.

And if she deleted you- assuming things?  Leave it be.

Stop trying with her... if this is how she is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How do you get a good vibe out of "she deleted me off SC, says she yes to meeting me but doesn't follow through with a time, she assumed possibly I was seeing another girl"...?

香蕉视频app网 I know you are looking for answers, we can only guess. I assume she's not interested in you anymore. Not sure what you age difference is, but that could have played a role. Maybe you were just something fun until she met someone else. Is it over?...ya I think it is.

5 hours ago, SooSad33 said:

香蕉视频app网 Seems YOU are the only one 'in it'.  Don't try to please people who don't appreciate- one sided doesn't work well.

香蕉视频app网 And if she deleted you- assuming things?  Leave it be.

香蕉视频app网 Stop trying with her... if this is how she is.

Thanks for the advise appreciated 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

香蕉视频app网 If anyone deletes you from whatever, that's usually a message which says  "sorry, not interested in you" (imo).  That's your cue to move on.  Next!

香蕉视频app网 Yh I just realised now that I was making all the effort and not getting anything back and I feel better about it knowing I ain’t gonna get messed around anymore. someone else can put it up with her. She’s 35 years old still playing games stringing me along 

12 hours ago, Jaypablo1992 said:

. She’s 35 years old still playing games stringing me along 

No one can string you along. Either you're mutually interested and it's progressing...or you let it die out.

香蕉视频app网 In the future, don't add casual dates to your social media or use social media activity as any form of cryptic communication.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Jaypablo1992 said:

Yh I just realised now that I was making all the effort and not getting anything back and I feel better about it knowing I ain’t gonna get messed around anymore. 

On some level, were you hoping to elicit a reaction out of her by posting this Snap? 

20 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

No one can string you along. Either you're mutually interested and it's progressing...or you let it die out.

香蕉视频app网 In the future, don't add casual dates to your social media or use social media activity as any form of cryptic communication.

She broke up with ex 3 days before she met me again and I’ve been told she got back on tinder to get a reaction from him 😳

1 hour ago, Jaypablo1992 said:

She broke up with ex 3 days before she met me again and I’ve been told she got back on tinder to get a reaction from him 😳

Why would you want to pursue someone who told you this?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jaypablo1992 said:

I’ve been told she got back on tinder to get a reaction from him 😳

Who told you this?

Ok, then just end it. Unfortunately people jump on garbage apps like Tinder the nanosecond they break up.

• Like 1