Ended on good terms. Does this mean i should move on? Dont know what my heart is telling me

Dont let your family, friends, co-workers, the guy asking for money on the subway make you worry about when you are going to get married or find someone. It going to happen but it will happen when it happens. So just politely say that someday its going to happen. Your age doesnt dictate when you get married. 

And I know it sucks. You find a good girl but its just not the right time thats all. All this means that you open your life up for someone who will accept you as you are right now. No conditions or promises to be better. You will find someone that if you have to struggle, she will be there with you. This girl at your work is just not ready for that. 

香蕉视频app网 You continue to work on your life and career and then let it happen naturally. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

香蕉视频app网 The marriage nonsense. The sneaking around.

香蕉视频app网 wait i dont understand how youre putting this on me. she initiated everything. shes the one that first said hi, she asked for my insta, number, she asked me out, she said i love you first. i fell in love with her months in and thats when i asked her, and only her, about marriage cause why would i date someone if im not looking to make them my wife. so how can i just move on? youre saying it like its that easy. its not easy when you shared everything about your life with someone for over a year and then not talking to them when you know both of want the same outcome. obviously i wouldve never got into this if i knew what would happen and she said her parents, especially her dad, will be happy with this but obviously not cause of the way her mum reacted and her mum is too stubborn and doesnt want to be proven wrong

She knew how her mother would act, that's why she kept the relationship a secret. She knew the outcome. She's a young person with an immature brain and wanted a little fun before the day she has to become serious. It doesn't sound like she's as bothered by the end of the relationship as you.

36 minutes ago, Andrina said:

She knew how her mother would act, that's why she kept the relationship a secret. She knew the outcome.

she really didnt. she didnt know how controlling her mother was up until now. she was crying on the phone to me saying her mother was ruining everything for her. she pretty much had no life. her mum went with her to the gym and stayed in the car and slept for 2 hours just to make sure she actually went to the gym and not see me. and no, she didnt keep it a secret cause she knew the outcome, she kept it a secret cause she wasnt ready for marriage, exactly the same reason why ive kept it a secret 

香蕉视频app网 Her parents intend to arrange her marriage. They plan to choose a man who is set career wise and financially. They won't approve a young man who just finished school and who does not yet have a career.

香蕉视频app网 It's unfortunate but from what I've observed this is how arranged marriages work. The wife is given in exchange for financial security. 

I'm sorry you're in pain. But this was never going to work out.

2 hours ago, Jimmy111 said:

香蕉视频app网 wait i dont understand how youre putting this on me. why would i date someone if im not looking to make them my wife.

🙄

It's understandable her parents do not want s her dating you. Yes, you'll have to get a hold of yourself and  move on.

香蕉视频app网 Sorry to hear about your own mum giving you a hard time. 

Keep this simple and keep your distance from this woman if she's not open to dating you or it's causing issues with her family. Her mother and her are a package deal so separating her from her parents or what they think isn't going to work. It's nice that your dads know each other but it's not going to work if you're from conservative backgrounds and a parent disapproves. 

Taking this out of context a little, wouldn't this be so much nicer and compatible for you if you dated someone who was more on your wavelength with a bit more flexibility?

香蕉视频app网 Why do you surround yourself around individuals who judge you based on your store manager title or what you do for work? I cannot think of something more frustrating and limiting than this. 

If you forget her for a minute, is that what you really want? Think long term. 

香蕉视频app网 I don't know about you but the feeling of freedom and complete flexibility to be the person you want to be and be proud of your achievements is so much more valuable than impressing any woman or her family. 

• Like 1

If all 4 parents would be against this marriage, and parents have such influence over these choices in your culture, then that pretty much sums it up.

You can torture yourself about it, but pressuring this woman in any way, shape or form is only likely to push her away. If this woman ever decides that she can tolerate the resistance of your families, she will let you know, but trying to rush that will only work against you.

香蕉视频app网 You can't trust anything that doesn't come voluntarily from this woman, so don't work against yourself.